mmm???

So i drink milk juice only cheese all those but i just cant eat vegies :( everytime i try i get that feeling im going to vomit ! The only thing i can eat is meat eggs ceral nd junk food ,
Is there anyone that knows a way to try veggies in a new way to help me stay healthy for my baby
Smoothy?
Spinach and kale goes really well in smothies that's what i do. Make chicken noodles soup with veggies? At least you will be getting some, there's also juice you can buy with veggies
I just left green veggies alone altogether.  I ate plenty of fruit. You can still get nutrients that way. I'm in the third trimester and still don't care for green stuff much.
Try that v8 juice this has veggies in it, v8 fusion i think?
Thanks ill try all of it (:
i dont eat alot of veggies but i drink that V8 Fusion juice. its really good as long as its cold and has lots of veggies masked by fruit

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.