my aunt just passed

Hey girls hope all is well for you in your part of the world. I'm so sad right now just needed to vent my dear aunt passed away and I already miss her so much. She won't be able to meet my baby on the way. She is in a better place I know that our Lord has embraced her and her suffering is over.
So sorry for your loss. That is never easy no matter who it is. But you are right she is is a better place and it is much better that she is in heaven rather than suffering here. Prayers for you that you will be comforted and find peace in the days to come.
Oh hun I'm so sorry for your loss. May the good Lord hold you, your baby and your family even closer during this difficult time :(
Sorry for your loss.  Sending lots of prayer your way in this difficult time.  May God Bless you and continue to wrap his loving arms around you and your family.
I'm so sorry :( praying for you and your family :(
Thank you ladies my family and I are so grateful for your prayers. Thank you all for your friendship from afar it means so much. Bless you all.
So sorry to hear ur sad news hun. I lost my mum 5weeks before i gave birth to my son who is now 6 this year so i know how u feel, the pain will get easier just take some comfort in knowing she is at rest, sending love from scotland,uk x
Thank you sweetie I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mom. Thank you for your kind words of comfort.
Sorry for your loss. I have always believed that those who pass, still meet the unborn and know about them. They may even be their guardian angel. God bless, prayers are with you.
I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers to you n your family on dealing with the change.
sorry for your loss, take comfort in knowing all is well for your aunt now. many thoughts and prayers and big hugs.  
Hey honey, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Prayers with you and your family during this time.
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my aunt about 2 years ago. It was a week before Christmas. So I know the pain that you feel. I was very close to her and I miss her everyday. And if I have a girl I plan to name her after my aunt.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.