Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

need advice

I am currently in a relationship with a guy we have been together almost 2 years.....here's the problem......I have two amazing kids from a previous marriage....and now am 25 weeks pregnant.....I was really excited to start again and have a baby with this new love of mine.... But he gets mad when my kids father calls and says that I shouldn't jump to his phone calls....I'm not sure but he always is getting mad lately and idk if I'm hormonal or not I just cry about everything.....I wish he would see that i love him and that me and my ex have nothing more then our kids together
He is probably just scared if this is his first baby he feels all kinds of emotions and can't express them like we do. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about
Yea hope so we have been arguing a lot bout my kids father
When I became pregnant my husband who was very laid back became very over protective and a tad bit possessive may be its one of those things. Reassure him of the value of the relationship you two share while reiterating that you have to interact with your ex husband for the sake of your two kids. Good luck!
He sounds like he needs to.grow up. How would he feel if it was him on the other end? I have a 4 yr old from a previous relationship. My husband and him and I all get along. We just had.my sons.fourth birthday party sunday together my ex his father and his new gf and her daughter all came. He needs.to understand it only hurts the children if your not all able to get along. I've been best friends with my hubby for yeares. When I was w my ex we used to have my husband over for dinner and when my ex golfed every Tuesday my now husband is would meet.me at the golf course for drinks and dinner until he was.done golfing.  I guess it depends on the person and it helps that we were all friends once. my ex and I knew.it wouldn't workout but we tried for a yr for our son. So talk to.him about it if he doesn't understand once your baby comes then he probably never.will.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.