Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

need help!!

My daughter is a newborn and she is straining and crying so much to go poop. Don't know what to do for her. Tried giving her Enfamil  reguline but that made her go too much. Not sure what to do for her! I feel really bad. She strains so much and I see how uncomfortable she is.i try rubbing her belly and moving her legs in the bicycle motion and that doesn't seem to help..  
I would ask your doctor. Are you brestfeeding? Or just formula?
Take a qtip and put it in Vaseline and then stick it in her butt a little bit. Just stimulate it a little and she should go. A warm bath also helps relax so she should poop
If you are not too far from giving birth try some breast milk. :)
I've heard mixing prune juice with water to dilute it...and when she strains, support her feet like they do mom's in labour...not sure what age the prune juice is OK for though...maybe call Dr to be safe.
Try doing bicycles with her legs, I would call the pediatrician since she is a newborn. I wouldnt give baby anything without doctor's approval.  
Water room tep
Water room tep
what you're describing sounds like she is intolerant to something she's eating it doesn't sound like constipation at all it sounds like stomach cramps talk to your doctor about it
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.