Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

newborn with infection NICU

I had my baby girl last night and she came out so healthy, she ate and then ended up throwing it up and couldnt keep it down, she is so quiet and barly cries at all, the nurse ordered lab work and sure enough she has some type of infection, they admitted her so they can give her antibiotics and figure out where the infection is. Has any one been through this with their babys? Please pray for us!
You are in my thoughts!
Yes my baby was born at 34 weeks on April 26 and i couldn't take him home until may 15th he had an upper respatory syndrome it was so hard I couldn't have him for mothers day but now that he is home he is doing great he is actually 2 months today. Just be positive your baby is in great hand and she will be by your side in no time just calm down and let them work there magic I know I cried almost every night for my son but then I remember he is in good hands
Bump
Thank u ladies im just so stressed and.scared for her!
FTM so no shared experiences to relate but you and baby girl are in my prayers
Congrats on having the baby but I will keep you both in my prayers
I haven't had this experience but the doctors will take care of your baby and everything will be alright. Try not to stress out. I'll be thinking about yall.
Bump
God bless you both congratulations . Just trust the lord and don't forget any of his favor s ok . Always be grateful . You're in my prayers . God knows your heart.
My nephew had something similar happen, but it was due to his stomach being under developed.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.