no amniotic fluid at 19 weeks

to all the moms out there  or anyone who could help me w/ my problem..
i have had several u/sounds, the first one showed 1.6cm of fluid and the last one the doctor told me that my amniotic sac is empty( no fluid at all), it was done yesterday and i am now 19 weeks 3 days pregnant. but, the baby's heartbeat is fine and the organs. my heart is breaking, i dont know what to do because my doctor advised to terminate the pregnancy the first time i had the ultrasound but i told him to wait but now that i have no fluid at all, i am so worried for my baby's condition. i wanna give my baby boy a chance. i am aware of all the risks but is there any chance or any option i could do other than termination? also, since my first u/sound i've been drinking a lot of water, eating healthier foods and resting well but there's no progress.. :(

fluid infusion?
bed rest an heaps of water , you drinking water will  regenerate the fluid, you will have to drink alot and keep drinking it, good luck
just keep trying it may take a week or two
Water can’t replenish amniotic fluid