Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

not gaining weight

So I am almost 30 weeks and my prepregnancy weight was 177, I am now at 179. I suffered a broken ankle last month and am getting over bronchitis and a stomach virus right now. I am worried that the fact that I am only 2 lbs heavier than when I got pregnant will somehow hurt my baby even though he has looked perfect in ultrasounds. I have tried to bring it up to my ob but no one seems to want to talk about it. Should I be worried?
How tall r you?
I was 175 and now 201 at 30 weeks. I've gained a little too much.. But as long as your doc isn't concerned you should be okay.
If your doc isn't concerned and baby is growing I would not worry.
My last pregnancy I only gain 6 pounds... my baby was 6 1/2 dont worry
I was 108 now 138,31 weeks  5'7 feet tall my dr told me  to watch my  weight gain cuz I don't due  till February 23  so I still have time to go .
I am 17 weeks and down 28.5 pounds due to other health issues. Down to 156pounds.    My doc isnt too concerned.  I am just going to double my prenatal vitamins since my diet is so limited. If they arent concerned and you are eating good baby is likely doing great!  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.