Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

one thing you will do , wear, eat....

After baby's born that you are dying to do now but of course can't lol. ??? Me I will take my kids anywhere and walk like I haven't done so in so long and am dying to. I will go buy tons of jeans (specially ripped jeans ,oh how I love them) and wear jeans at all times bc I've missed them so!. And I'm gonna get sushi wasted lol. I will eat sushi till I can't eat sushi at all. Also this appetizer they have in the sushi restaurant I go to thats called heart attack that I can't have lol
Sushi i want sushi and lots of it...my man is gonna treat me lol and I wanna drink..but im breastfeeding so I cant for a while.
I can barely eat anything when I'm pregnant. It all come back up. So I can't wait to be able to really eat Lol. I've pretty much been on a chicken and Turkey diet for 8 months. No sweets no juice no soda no dairy no red sauces no beef. And also my four year old daughter has been watching so much bubble guppies that she wants to go camping. I told her we. Could take her because rright now there's no way Mama and a tent in this heat would ever workout lol
Lol oooh yes I been dying for a drink as well ugh! Won't have that for sure for a while too cus I'll be breastfeeding as well so oh well
I am going to eat sushi and sashimi!!!! And buy sexy clothes.lol!!
Aww how cute! Lol.  So that's where my daughter got the camping idea. Yeah I agree lol. Us in a tent in this conditions is a no no. Aww sorry to hear about the eating part I wish you lots of good grubbing after baby is born :)
Go tanning, drink a glass of wine, and eat subway and hotdogs/corn dogs as much as possible lol.
I can't wait to get rid of this heartburn and enjoy some buffalo wings! I also miss my jeans a ton! When I get down to my ideal weight I'm gonna buy tons of jeans! I too am gonna walk. I will push my baby around in a stroller and get my exercise. I hate sushi so def won't be getting any of that but afterbim done breastfeeding I'm gonna have me a glass of wine while I relax at night. I am also going to spend a few days fishing with my hubby in the summer sun! And of course before going to the beach with my husbands FAM I'd like to get a tan! But most of all I'm just ready to hold my baby boy
S. U. S. H. I.
@mommyanddaddytobe lmao. I would do that , but I'm scared to start something up with bf again and end up knocked up again. Lol
Sleep on my stomach!!!!
I want sushi and a good beer. I'll pump before so I feed our little one but I'm craving one good beer!
Sushi, rare steak, and wine!!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.