I would call your doctor ASAP
I would go to the hospital
yes go to the hospital be prepared because you are not keaving the hospital with out your babybaby!! <3good luck sweetie<3
So I called my midwife she said to not go in because I need to have contractions or my water broken in order for them to keep me. I am now having strong sharp pain in my vigiana. I hope this means that labor is near!
If ur 41 wks, then it def sounds like the beginning of labor. Just stick it thru as much as u can while at home so that when u do go to the hospital they won't send u home. That's what I did when I had my first son and by the time I went to the hospital I was already contracting for 6 hrs and was 5cm dilated. Needless to say, they kept me..
No you are 41 wks go to the hospital they are not hoing to send you home!!!
Rossy25....any luck hun? R u okay?
Goto hospital. I lost my mucus plug the same day I had both of my sons.. Sounds like baby is on the way
Not much I went to the hospital they monitored me and the baby he is doinh great but my contractions are not very constant or regular :( they sent me home I will be induce Monday so at this point I just can't wait for Monday to be here fast enough. And apparently even though I'm in pain and had lots of discharge they can't induce now. I have to wait until I'm closer to my 42 weeks :(
Idc what the midwife says! Go to hospital, if they send u back...oh well
Just listen to your midwife. I have had experience with an ob and midwife you are in very good hands. Baby will come when it's ready. Do some walking and stuff maybe that will help get things going faster. From what I have been told in the past a mucous plug isn't really a huge deal. Good luck girl!
Where are you from because i live in illinois and if that were me they would have induced me im shocked that they sent you homee!!! im sorry u have to suffer tye pain until monday.....maby the baby wont wait that long ..... good luck hope the pain eases up at least.