Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

please someone HELP

OK I'm 34 wks & I'm ready I dnt want to b pregnant anymore I want my body back any suggestions.on how I can go n2 labor  this is my third child I had my first 2 wks early & my second a month early both were healthy
Honestly you don't need to try to induce labor but if you insist on trying you need to wait until you're at least 37 weeks and from what my Dr said they've made a new discovery that a part of the baby's brain doesn't develop until 39 weeks so if you can just try to wait it out besides nothing will work anyway unless your body is ready
Agreed. You need to wait. Everyone is uncomfortable in their last couple months. You just need to grin and bear it. Your not even considered full term yet. Why would you want to risk your baby not being fully developed and with possible health issues? Smh!
I am 34 weeks as well and as much as I feel done with being pregnant it's not about us, it's about the baby. 3 more weeks until full term is not long!! I plan on walking ALOT at 37 weeks and doing other natural methods to help things along, but not yet. Your close, just keep holding on
I'm 36 weeks, I feel your pain but please try to be patient little more for baby's sake. You went through almst 9 months, few weeks is nothing.
That's just plain selfish to want to seriously go into labor at 34 weeks. Do you even want the baby? If not I'm sure there's plenty women out there that do.
34 weeks is way too early. I would at least wait till 36 before trying anything at all. Once you get to 36 weeks start walking and bouncing on a ball and epo but wait for more drastic measures until you are a little farther than that.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.