Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

postpartum depression

I can't help but feel the insane urge to slit my wrists or put a bullet in my head. My husband is a horrible father to our daughter I hate being married but can't leave I have no money no car no family no place to go. I just sometimes want to kill myself and give my baby to a caring family so she doesn't grow up poor or has a bad childhood because her mom other can't make enough money without a man. I can't help but want to kill myself so bad tonight. I only don't because of my baby I can't give up but at the same time I'm so dead inside. I just want to die. I don't want to wake up next to my husband. He can't be trusted with the baby he handles her too rough and was yelling at me while burping her I stayed calm until he gave her back too afraid he might drop her. I hate myself so much right now I just don't know how to stay strong anymore
Omg sounds like u really need some serious counseling and there are so many ways that u could be helped. Ur not alone and there is so much that can be done about ur situation. Please try to stay positive and there are many ways u can get away from a relationship w a husband like the one u described. There are so many laws that protect and help women in ur situation. U r not hopeless. The only o es who can't be helped are the ones who never seek it. I hope that things get better for u... stay strong n I'm glad u think about ur baby. Keep thinking about ur baby and seek professional help...
Talk to your doctor. You are in need of counceling and they will be able to help you.
Sounds like you need to talk to someone honey? Do you have any family or close friends? I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad I'll pray things get better for you
I will talk to my doctor next week I am scared of myself because I feel like I can't control myself and driven by emotions. My husband won't give me a divorce and has all the money. I've tried to seek help find any way to make money from home as childcare is not an option right now I just feel hopeless like there's no way out.
Anytime I beg him for a divorce he won't do it I rather be dead than in my situation I know it's not permanent I have to keep telling myself that although I don't believe it anymore or that there's a good outcome. I'm so angry he's taking my happiness away my joy of early motherhood
Please talk to someone. Google postpartum depression and the baby blues. You will see that this is not your real self and you can find a hot line to call tonight. I felt somewhat the same after my first and it helped me to read about others in blogs and forums.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.