Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

second pregnancy belly showing?

Hi ladies it's my second pregnancy and iam only at 2 months but I swear my stomach is already getting bigger. Smh. Has anyone experienced this?
Yep with my second I showed at 8 weeks and now this is my third and I started showing at before I missed my period at around the 4 week mark it's due to the stomach mussels being loser after the first pregnancy apparently
Wow
Oh yeah. I'm 14 weeks 2nd pregnancy my son is 8 months & my stomach feels like I'm 6 months  !
I didn't really show till about 18 weeks with my daughter but this pregnancy I started showing around 14 to 15 weeks
I'm Nearly 9 weeks and I have a bump I'm finding it hard to cover for work unless I wear baggy tops it's my second and Iv popped out really quickly! I met a woman today who was 4 months and I'm bigger then her!!!
I didn't really start showing with my first until almost 6 months. This is my 2nd and I started showing at about 11 weeks. It's been almost 12 years since my first. Nothing ever goes back to normal lol.
I feel the same way I'm just 6week and I already have my bby bump  I started showing on my 4week
Same here I'm 5 weeks with my second child and I already have a lil bump...
Thanks ladies
With my second I started to show at 7 weeks. With my first it was 5-6 months before I had to break out the maternity cloths.
I'm on baby #3, 11 weeks and I started showing between 7-8 weeks. With #2 it was about 11-13 weeks.
I'm seven weeks & look like I'm about 5 months already
Im 11 weeks and 5th pregnancy. I don't look prego. With my other 3 pregnancies i didnt look like i was 6 months when i went into labor. Maybe because i have wide hips?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.