self esteem

Lately, as my belly grows I have become so insecure about myself and my body. Has anyone else ever gone through this or is going through it now too? I have always been thin, I have always had body image issues also. I know I'm gaining to much despite my efforts to exercise and eat healthy, but I am not changing what I do since its healthy and not a lot more calories.
I Just feel awful about my body right now and want to know if anyone else feels this too
I'm feeling the same way! I used to be overweight but lost 51 lbs a few years back. I've gained almost 30lbs back! I know I'm having a baby but I feel likr I've back pedaled and that I'm never going to lose the weight or that it's going to be an uphill battle to lose it. Idk, I just feel so huge and paranoid about my not liking what he sees =/ Everyone tells me they don't believe I've gained that much weight but I feel like they just say it to be nice!
I'm on the same boat with feeling like everyone is just being nice. I've gained 30lbs also I'm only 26 weeks. I feel like I'll never get back down to my body and my husband will never be attracted to me again
I've always had self esteem issues and I dont even want to know how much weight I've put on. This is my third baby so I havent cared that much abiut my belly only cuz I'm going ti work hard after my baby is born to get in shape. Dont worry bout your weight now ladies it will inly stress you out. As long as your eating healthy and exercising everything should work out fine.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.