Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

sharp shooting pain in vagina/cervix

Does this mean labor is near I have had shooting pains in my vagina/cervix every time my baby moves and so much pressure I can barley lift my legs from a sitting position and this might sound weird but sometimes when my baby moves I can feel my butt shake im35+2
Bump
Thats how i felt whwn labor waz near in my past pregnancies but now in this my fourth i been feelinf this for the past 2 months and no bby yet:(,i guess is true evwry pregnancy is different,when i startwd feeling that with my othwr pregnancies i deluver a week after
Its not so bad now since I'm relaxing but I can't walk because of so much pressure or getting up I'm I will be 36 weeks Mon but don't think I will make it to 39 weeks I never experienced this with my first born and I had her at 39 weeks
I know what u mean in all my past pregnacies i felt like tgat the last week then i waz in labor by next week,this current pregnancy i felt that way since 35 weeks i really thought i waz gonna have hwr early but still feeling the same and wvwn having contractions but no bby yet:(,shw just laxy and not redy and am almost 39 weeks :"(
My doc said with each pregnancy you will feel that sensation earlier and more intense. I have felt that way for months. I am 37 weeks now and still nothing. This is my third child BTW.
Same here....on no 4 and really thought she was going to be arriving around Christmas...I'm now 2 days over :-(
Well its a horrible feeling I have a doc apt Mon for 36 check up and strepnb test and I am going to ask to be checked I hope he will and tell me baby will be here sooner than later I know when she is ready she will come and I think she is just about finished baking I cant take another month of pain and pressure and thank you ladies for your advice
Omg @Dondyboo ,i cant imagine being in ur shoes,am alredy extreamly unpacient
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.