Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

shaving

My husband says I should shave down there because it's getting long but I can't see down there's I'm 31 week today.  As a pregnant women should we shave or not cause hair does protect you from infection.
I'm 32 weeks and I still keep everything shaved, mainly because I find it very uncomfortable otherwise.
I gave up on shaving and told my husband that if bothers him he can shave me...He shaved my legs for me, but left my private area alone.
I do bc I hate hair lol stole my bf electronic shaver nd use that since I can't see anything but belly
Depends on the person. I have a personal trimmer that I can use for now but I told my husband that if he wants it trimmed later on he's gonna have to do it. :-)
My husband shaves me. ;)
Lol my last pregnancy I stood on a stool in front of my bathroom mirror because my belly was too big to see over
I use my Braun Silk epil 7 and I love it! I just change it to a shaver and it does wonders lol and what's best is that it doesn't irritate my skin at all and you don't have to see much to be able to shave.
I am 30 weeks and I still shave everything...I've been doing it so long I don't really have to see it, I can just feel it. I couldn't imagine going into labor with a bush, it would embarrass me. Haha
I'm 28weeks n I still shave. I couldn't imagine my self going n labor wit a hairy vagina ugh lol
Hair removal cream
I don't shave I maintain my area. I have never shaved tho. Hate the feeling of being naked down there
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.