Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

shopping

When should I start shopping for my baby?

Thx in advance!
Any time you want! I might save some of the bigger stuff for later, especially if you are having a shower.
But you can not buy enough diapers or wipes. And it's always fun to buy clothes! I'd say go for it girl!  
Thx. What do u mean by big stuff? Crib? I need a car seat in order to leave the hospital?
@tgmama
How far on are you? I started buying stuff after my 13 week scan like nappies, wipes, steriliser etc. The bigger stuff we waited til after the 20 week scan. I'm now 36 weeks and we think we have everything x
What is bigger stuff? I am 4 months.
Bigger stuff like the cot, the pram etc. We bought the Moses basket at 32 weeks as it'll be sleeping in our room the first 6 weeks or so, and just waiting on our cot being delivered next week. The pram / travel system my mum bought for us at 29 weeks but onky because I had a labour scare and we thought we ought to get it asap. Clothes wise, we been buying stuff every pay day since our 13 week scan x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.