silly question....

If I already have big boobs, will they grow as much as someone with small boobs? Cuz I really don't think it's necessary....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lol, I'm 42 dd and I have stay there, thank God, I'm already 29 weeks
Helpful - 0
It all depends! I went from a 36DD to a 36H! Even after losing the weight they remained a 36H! I had a breast reduction a few years later! I'm 39 weeks and a 36D only hope they don't grow as big again!!!
Helpful - 0
I went from d to e with my first. DD to ddd to my second and I'm currently still a dddi ecpect to go to e ince my milk comes n
Helpful - 0
With my first i went from a DD to an F, and never went back down. Even after losing all my baby weight and a few extra pounds.
Helpful - 0
Yea, I guess it depends. First pregnancy, I was a C, and my boobs grew to an E.  That's according to the lady that fitted me for a nursing bra, after breastfeeding they went back to a C.  This pregnancy, my coworker has commented that my boobs have gotten bigger and I'm only 14 wks.
Helpful - 0
First baby I wore the same size bra before during and after and with this one no change so far.
Helpful - 0
I was in a C cup with my first and jumped to a DD then to a D afterwards. I'm 13 weeks and already jumped to a DD.
Helpful - 0
My 1st 2 babies my boobs didnt change at all not even when my milk came in.... this time they have went up a size and a half doesn't seem like much but im already a 34f and thats b4 pregnancy ugh
Helpful - 0
Everyone is different & breast size prior to pregnancy doesn't really affect it. I was a small B before pregnancy & the girls haven't changed. At all. Not even a little bit. And I'm 37+4!  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.