Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

so sad =(

got into a big fight with my husband I started crying so much do you think my baby is ok I feel so bad crying because  I know I need to stay strong for her
When I get angry I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. I close my eyes and try to relax.
Thank u i fill so sad and hurt =( ...do u think shes ok im 8 months ?
Baby's okay physically but baby can feel your emotions, I would talk to baby in stomach and explained what happen and rub tummy just to make sure baby doesn't feel unsafe.
You crying won't hurt your baby. Just try to stay stress free
Crying is fine hun, pregnancy is full of emotions and mood swings sometimes ypu find yourself cruing or angry and dont know why, its worse to keep it in. Let it out in a healthy way. Me and my fiance fought almost all the way through my last pregnancy to be honest I thought I was going to miscarry but didnt. This time around we argued alot in the first trimester but now its better, we comminicate alot better,  its a work in progress but atleast there is progress, its all about finding a healthy outlet, crying,  taking a hot bath or shower, meditation,  talking to a trusted friend ect. Just as long as you process your emotions and dont hold yhem in.
Talk to your baby softly and smile:) also, allow yourself to forgive your husband / talk things through and give him a big hug. ♡
I'm sure little one is perfectly fine. Just don't stress too much. You're almost done :)
Yarysilvas ~ thank you so much !! Also to the rest of you it really means a lot im feeling really hurt inside he got mad at me yesterday because I didn't do the laundry or cook some days its hard for me :-(
Just felt her move  :-) i love her so much !!
Tell your hubby to lay off. He needs to realize the kind of mental and physical load you've taken on. If he wants it done, tell him his hands aren't broken and he's more than welcome to help himself to laundry and dinner to give you a break. How is he gonna feel when the baby arrives? You may not have time to cook or do laundry for a few days at a time. Let alone time for him. Take time for yourself, a good chick flick and some junk food can make some things better. Good luck mama!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.