Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

stupid question???

I've asked my mom about this and she just kind of gave me a dumb look, but did any of you start producing more saliva since you got pregnant. Its so disgusting but I can't help it!! Its like I just get this urge that I need to spit.am I dehydrated??? And Im 24 weeks along by the way, and so far with a healthy looking baby boy. Help!
Yes yes yes! As a matter of fact i just noticed this happened to me today! Very unlady like lol
I've heard that can happen and is normal. I forgot why but there's a reason for it but nothing to be concerned about.
Its completely normal!!
Yes! For me it lasted a few weeks and I was constantly chewing gum to help. The first few day Iwas spitting every couple minutes. Totally went away about the 11th-12th week.
Okay! Ohmygosh, thanks!! I thought I was turning into a disgusting human being!
Yes indeed!  I had this with my 2 previous pregnancies. It wss so bad I had to carry a spit bottle. .. gross I know!  Sorry to tell u but it ain't going away until u deliver. I used yo chew gum or eat mints. Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.