Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

success stories of people who had hcg numbers that were slow to rise ?? anyone?

Is there anyone out there that had a pregnancy that was slow to start and was told they were going to m/c that went on to have a baby??  

heres my update:  went for ultrasound today nothing found(only 3w3d)  have more labs tomorrow.  more progesterone shot on Monday cyst on right ovary decreased in size..  wait and see game.  could use some good stories to keep our spirits up...
i would be interested in finding this out too....i'm in the same boat.  god bless us all!!
My sister's hcg's did not double properly at first and was told to prepare to miscarriage and never did. She delivered a healthy baby.
I am one of them! My numbers did not double and I had low progesterone. I am now 23 weeks prego with a healthy baby girl! I think my numbers doubles every 4-5 days. I can't remember the exact #'s but it was a concern and I was told that it was probably not a viable pregnancy! Well here I am!
I too have low progesterone.  my numbers double every 5 days.  how far along are you??  do get the injections??  I was told by one dr to go home and miscarry and changed drs to get another oopinion. I almost didn't  but something inside said go to this dr,  and I'm waiting to see if its viable..  I pray that it is.  but its still early...
I am 23 weeks almost 24 weeks! I did the progesterone for 3 weeks and then stopped them myself cause they made me feel horrible! I felt whatever was going to happen was going to happen! I did the pills! Only god know sweetie! Just keep your head up and pray! I always prayed to God and just told him that he knew best and if it wasn't meant to be that I trusted in him and if it was than I would do my best to make this a healthy baby that he has blessed me with! Just keep your head up! It ain't over! Did you change doctor's yet? You are very early and I by no means would even consider giving up! Sticky baby dust and I pray you have a great 9 months!
I replied to you below (http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/Maternal/messages/44997.html).  My hcg levels got to a place where they didn't double (this was at a time when I was being told I was probably miscarrying), but then I was told that the number was high enough to still be considered normal, so they did another ultrasound and confirmed that I was definitely miscarrying when they did not see a yolk sac or fetal pole at 8 weeks.  My doctor suggested a D&C or Cytotec, but I told him I wanted to wait to let my body do what it needed to do on it's own.  My body never did anything and I went for another ultrasound at 9 weeks, 5 days and there was a baby.  I'm 23 weeks pregnant now.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.