Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

tips for a good nights rest!

I am in zombie mode. I shut my tv last night at 9 stopped drinking water and just layed and tossed and turned until 12 :-( I woke up at 6:15 & now the same thing. Helpppppppp
Have you tried taking tylenol pm?
Having the same problem. My mind goes 100 miles an hour at bed time. I found that forcing myself to sleep doesn't help. Are u still working right now? If not let your body naturally tire out and fall asleep when it permits. If you do work, try drinking warm milk or chamomile tea or bedtime tea by yogi (it has chamomile in it as well). Also be mindful of eating and snacking too late try to eat dinner earlier so your food can digest and limit the sugar (snacks and sugary drinks) intake at night.
I'm in the same boat I only slept from 11-2 last night and then an hour @ 7 this is how its been for weeks with random nice sleep in between! I'm 14 weeks now how about you? addysmama04 I knew I could take Tylenol but I didn't even think about pm thanks for the tip!!
I'll have to try the chamomile tea too!
You can put lavender scent in your room that helps too. If you eat dinner try to eat it at least 3hrs before bed so I can be digested and not bother your tummy. For me I put some low classical music, Christian music  or just piano instrunentals and that relax me to the point where I fell asleep.
My OB says chamomile tea is a no no, it causes the uterus to contract.
I'm 33 weeks and for the past three days getting my full eight hours of sleep has been impossible.  I still work so going to be and falling asleep isn't a problem because I'm so exhausted,  but I dream soo much and then wake up at 3am to pee then again at 6am after that I can't seem to go back to sleep when I still have an hour and a half to get up and start getting ready for work. Now I be at work so tired like I got any sleep at all makin me re-think on taking maternity leave at 35 weeks instead of 38
Thank you ladies! I will try Tylenol pm asap! Im 33w4d and I toss and turn lugging this belly in my bed lol ! I work part time luckoly my job is good to me and ive been trying to rest bc I work 3-9pm tonight ! Ill keep you posted ;)
Good nights rest.  That's funny.  I don't remember having one since I've been prego. However,  I have learned not eat before going to bed. Definitely don't drink anything before laying down. Sleep on left side or back. Pee before sleeping.  Not sleeping next to anyone seems to help as well. If you just can't get to sleep.  Seriously.  Take a short walk around the block.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.