Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

tubaligation

What are the odds of getting pregnant if your tubes are cut and burned?
None. There is nothing there to reconnect and all the nerves have been carterized from the burning so they are dead.
There actually is a small chance I belive it is less than 1% and most of the time its because the surgery wasn't done "right"
My aunt had her third after her tubes were cut.
Ive read that they can heal themselves but its very rare!
Well this girl that I knew already had three kids and didnt want no more,,now she said her tubes were tied I dnt believe she got them burnt also,, she became pregnant with number 4 and was very surprised,,,well she met this dude later on,,they got married and he didnt have any kids so now she has 5--so weird she must fall in that 1%
Sorry just reread your question,,, you said cut and burnt oh! That wasnt her case they were just cut and tied!
My mom got pregnant with me with her tubes tide. It is possible.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.