Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

ultrasound

I went for a dating ultrasound yesterday, I'm 5 weeks 4 day according to the first day of my last period. There was a sac but nothing else. Should I worry?
No. It's still early. It's common not to see anything until closer to eight weeks. I wouldn't stress. Just stay positive :)
Nope! My first ultra sound that's a there was but then to the side was a tiny tiny little dot which was apparently my baby Dr said sac become the placenta and baby is so small about as big a a period at the end of a sentence and I was almost 7 weeks when I got mine
Awwh that's exactly when I found out about mines :) ..... Congrads and that exactly how mines looked it was a little sac and I honestly didn't see anything either lol but it's ok that's exactly how it's suppose to look. Good luck and get ready for the long journey i am now 33 wks about to be 34 and I'm anxious now lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.