unknown pain

I am 27 weeks 5 days pregnant and am having unusual pain/discomfort in my vaginal area. Its mainly when I walk it feels like muscles pulling maybe I can't really describe it. I didn't have this with my twins 6 years ago. Should I be concerned or is it normal?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You could ask your doctor, but its probably just pulling from the way the baby is positioned. Good luck :)
Helpful - 0
Get yourself checked. May be ur having round ligament pains. ..
Helpful - 0
Just put pillows under your hips and legs.it wil help a lot as I was also having this feeling since beginning of my pregnancy
Helpful - 0
Sounds to me spd go doctor straight away had it before and know that the sign
Helpful - 0
What is spd? I'm new to this forum stuff lol
Helpful - 0
It may be pubis symphesis dysfunction. I have had that since 16 weeks and sometimes, I can barely walk. See if you can get a referral to physical therapy,  that has helped me a lot
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.