upset stomach

Hey ladies so I'm 36 weeks as of today but I think for a week or a lil less I've had a kinda upset stomach like the feeling you get when you think you have to go number 2 and some pressure in my lower stomach and back and I have been going number 2 more then usual and its not that loose or anything I'm just wondering if I should be worried? Or I need to talk to my doc about it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Its normal, your body is just preparing for you little one to come. Im 36 weeks today as well and have had this feeling for a few days now.
Helpful - 0
I thought maybe that's it I just kinda wanted to be sure cuz I have bad heart burn and acid reflux to so needless to say my stomach is tore up lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.