Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

weight gain?

So I've gained 5 pounds in the first trimester and this app says it's excessive and now I feel fat :((((.. I haven't had any morning sickness so I've just been eating my normal three meals. I have been doing my prenatal work out 3 times a week and taking my dog for walks lots now that it is nice out. Is this too much weight to gain so early?? Anyone else gain weight in first trim??
I am tiny usually. I haven't really eaten much more than usual (except in spurts) but I am steadily gaining weight. This app says my weight he gain is excessive too. I am 33 weeks and I've gained 37 lbs. I gained 60 with my first, 45 with my second, etc. I am resigned to just being healthy and worrying about it later, as I have never had trouble losing all the weight before. Just make sure you are making healthy choices, and if you continue to gain don't sweat it so much... Just quit entering your weight in the app so you don't start obsessing. :)
This app is off. 5lbs is fine
I don't think it's excessive. If I remenber correctly ee are both due in November a day or two apart and ive put on mire than 5pounds. My doctor hadnt daid anything and ehen I asked about it he said its probably water weight and extra weight from constipation and gas.
I have gained 5 lbs in my first trimester as well and now I am 14 weeks. No worries:))))
The app is just a general guide,go by what your doctor says.
Oh god I gained like 10lbs in my first trimester! But I was tiny and underweight so the 15lbs ive gained now by 18 weeks is very much welcomed :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.