16 and virgin with pregnancy symptoms?

Lets get straight to the point. Im 16, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, basically a virgin.
Yet, i have symptoms of pregnancy. My period is 3 months late (I got my period at age 12 btw), i have a weird craving for olives, nausea and vurping (vomitting a bit in my mouth), loss in appetite, my nose has become more sensitive to smell, etc, and probably more yet I haven't really researched pregnancy symptoms well.

What does this mean? Does my body think I'm pregnant? Do I need to see a doctor, or is it normal and will go away?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 1
Well there is no possible way you are actually pregnant unless this is some end of the world type of stuff lol
But in all seriousness, I'd consider seeing a doctor if you are really concerned. It could have anything to do with your hormones, diet, digestive system and all that lovely stuff. Missed periods don't always mean you are pregnant, but are a sign of another underlying issue such as an illness or bad diet etc. Since it's been 3 months, I would consider going to the doctor
you can only get pregnant if you have intercourse which you haven't so you aren't pregnant.  Young girls are often irregular but still have hormonal surges that can cause these symptoms.  They are normal in my opinion.  Talk to your mom about them.  good luck