Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

2 days late, sore nipples, and minor cramping but no period

I have been trying to conceive in the past months, my boyfriend and I decided to stop trying and we did. On July 7th my period never came and now its almost July 10th still no period, but ,y nipples are tender, and I have minor cramping with minor discharge. Could I be pregnant?
What test did you use and how long after af did you get a postive?
WHO CAN YOU TELL WHAT TO DO LIVE UR LIFE DONT TRY TO  WORRY BOUT GROWN PEOPLE AND WHO THEY SCREWING THATS NOT UR PROBLEM OR CONCERN SO I JUST WANT TO THAT AND UR ENTITLED TO UR ON ADVICE YOU ARE NOT GOD AND GOD BLESS
Well my experience was...i gained weight, craved crazy foods, I was nauseous, veins popping out and headaches, nose bleeds. But still pregnancy test came back negative all three of them even the first response. I had a period in Dec. And as of Jan my period is two days late. But I see Orange-pinkish discharge or blood but not blood. Ive been having cramps. Breast sore as ever!!. And tired. But once again the test was negative. Remind u that I spotted in Dec. And now its nothing but pinkish Orange discharge. Could I be pregnant at all.
I am 2 days late and my boobs have been sore for a couple of days now. I had a misscarage in november and have been trying again is it too early to do a test the now as I don't want to get my hopes up just incase I'm not can any1 help me x
Hi Everybody. Me and my hubby are trying for baby no 3. After our youngest daughter turned 5 we decided that our family is not complete. I was on the pill (Yasmin) after having her in 2006 and took my last pill on the 11th dec 2011. My period ws due on the 12th jan 2012. I am now 4 days late and had 2 neg tests. My nipples are sore and tender boobs, had cramping the day i was due on and 2 days after but now nothing. Has anybody else had this after coming off the pill????? I really want to think im pregnant but dont want to be disappionted with another negative or is it the pill getting out of my system? If anybody has been is this boat please talk to me and tell me your story.
Hi ladies. Just thought i would let everybody know that i did a test today ( 9 days late) and it was positive :-) I did the test with the wilkinsons own brand dip stick test. Over the moon :-)
Hi. I am 20, married, not ttc but not preventing it either. Ever since September 2011 .I have had regular unprotected sex and always had irregular periods and as of September of 2011, they somehow became regular. Anyways , from September to November i had my period on the 10th and Dec. it was late, came on 13th i guess due to stress(first time period had been late ). It is now January 21, i am about 12 days late with alot of breast tenderness, constant headaches, and mild cramping as if my period were to come but yet nothing? ive taken htp's and one today and still neg. could i still be pregnant??? please help !!
I was thinking the same thing...if she wanted a religious lecture she would go to church
I've got very tender nipples.feeling quite low. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests that were negative. don't know what's going on.
Hi, I'm 20 years old and have been with my bf for 4 years, I have only had one preg scare within those 4 years n my periods r usually spot on, this month my periods are two days late. I am having very dull cramping and white/clear discharge. My breasts are a little tender, and as of today have been frequently going to the toilet and I haven't consumed an awful amount of liquids. MLP was dec 30-1st I roughly ovulated the 13th of jan, and had unprotected sex on this day. I was just wondering if I should wait a few days and see what happens or if I took a test now would my hormone levels be high enough to detect? Any answers would be greatly appreciated
Yeah . I kno exactly how you feel  only 16 tho om 2 days late and ive been having heavy discharge sore nipple and tiredness .! Im also a heavy marijuana smoker I heard that can make your period irregular hopefully thats the reason for me and not pregnancy ...
Im 2 days late. Weve been trying ttc for about 7 months now.
Peed on a stick this morn and came back neg :(
I have been cramping and feeling like af is coming, but shes still not here.
Hate the waiting...
Ok...5 days late now and still no sign of af...
Hpt's were bfn :(
Whats wrong with me...? ;(
Been feeling bloated on the evenings,sensitive nipples,stomach cramps as if im on a period but im not. not quite sure what to think :s last time i had a period was over a month ago but not sure what dates im supposed to be due. Can anyone help??????
Okay Im a couple days late for my period. My last period was March 1st. I have been having low blood pressure, some cramping but no period. Light discharge and have been very tired. I also have tender nipples. Could I be pregnant?!
Im 3 days late for my period which is very unusual im always on time, but im having all my periods crampings etc just no period ive done three pregnancy test and all have come back negative im really confused :/ ive already got too children but didnt have this the tests were showing positive straight away with them any one got some advice thanku???>
Hi , I'm 16 and I'm 2 days late ... I have been having cramps and and really saw breasts and dis-coloured nipples. I know by previous post that I possably am pregnant but is not long since I had sex .. We had sex on the 10th witch is only four days ago. Can anyone help !! :) xxx
to the comment above: I think she wanted advice not a lecture !!!!!!!!! And of course u can have sex before marriage ,u don't have to b married, but i suppose u r one of these religious people that was brought up fearing sex. OMG People like u just make me sooooo mad!!!! And by the way SEX is fun

You are very wrong- it is suppose to be only after marriage according to the ten commandments " do not commit adultery". this attitude is the reason why there are 16-18 year old pregnant and not being able to provide. Being religious is not wrong- its the right thing to do, thank you very much!!! But what you suggest is very wrong.

Hi Everyone I usually dont ever post, I just read what others have posted and kinda get an idea what can be going through, well Me and my husband arent trying to conceive but we have unprotected sex at times. We just say if it happens it happens but anyway I use this app on my phone called my days and it calculate the time you are ovulating and your next cycle which is today for me May 27th usually it comes the day before. today im experiencing lite cramping and nausea but no signs of bleeding as of yet and yesturday I was eating ang got sick could I be preggo are should I just not worry and wait to see what happens
Sex is fun. And ya its true if you dont want a child you should use protection. But take a hpt and see a Obgyn if positive good luck
I recently had mirena removed may 3rd. Bled may 4 n 5th. Had a great normal period june 2-5. We are ttc so had intercourse around ovulation time. Was suppose to get period june 28th. But did not. Its 4th of july I am now 4 days late. A lil cramping. But no pain. Feeling sick on and off. Breast sorness. And headaches. Could I be pregnant? Plz help
Well well well i have a problem im 2days late -_- moody sore nipples extremley tired ; i feel myself about to cry for non sense and i can smell things that just irritates me but i took a pregnancy test early before my period was pose to start it came bac negative wat do yall think ? Should i wait a couple more days or take another one ?
uhmm i dont kno if anyone would help but my best friend seems to think im pregnant as i always have pain a week before my period due.. n their always bad n most of the time bring me to tears... but havent had any symptoms !! plus im 3 days late for my period.. i thought sex might bring them on so me n my partner had sex last night n got a tight feeling up there... n yeh still no period... i think its odd that i dont have pain coz ever since ive had my period.. pain would be my first sign !!... also getting white discharge, not a lot of it tho... im kinda tired more but i dont kno haha any help would be nice :) thanks x
I know this is a year later, but let me tell ya, how dare you preach to people that are in need of sympathy and advice. Religion is not always the best advice. The best advice is to not comment if you're only going to create dissension, which you intended to do.

As for Religion and the Bible, when the Church and it's "Priests" start practising what they preach, then MAYBE people will start to listen.

My period started a few days later than normal, tender nipples, craving sweet things (unusual for me coz I don't generally have a sweet tooth), tiredness and headaches.

And before the Bible Bashers commence, whether I'm married or not doesn't affect my symptoms or whether I am or am not pregnant.
I agree wit rasher
I just stopped my birth control pills 3 months and a week ago because my husband and I want to try for our second child.before I got to the end of the pack of the pill one week before my period I started bleeding so my Dr told me to go ahead and stop taking the pill being that I was gone stop at the end of the pack any ways but that bleeding lasted 10 days.my next period was 35 days later then the next 1 was 30 days later then the next 1 suppose to had started today but I haven't seen it and my breast are a little sore.I never had sore breast.the only time is when I was pregnant with my son but they was much sore then they are now..any help anyone?
Reborn is right,  but it's jus her way of living and thinking (just her  opinion). Reborn Welcome to the year 2012! gotta get dat boom boom boom..lol
The word of God tells, not to have sex before marriage. Period!!! But sometimes we do and get ourselves into trouble. The world saids we can, but God saids no.If I would've paid attention to this I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in.We need to learn what God saids, not what man has to say.So instead of trying to hurt someone's feelings because you clearly don't understand, get in your word.
Wondering what i should do, i have no kids, but i missed.my period, it was suppose to come on 2 days ago, i tested neg, did i test too soon, how long should i wait, i have mild cramps and tender brests as well..
They are right, sex is special and should only be shared between two who are MARRIED and in love>Not some little teenager who doesn't think things through..if convieved- Think of the life the child will have? Its people like you that are pulling others away from God and people like you who in the end will be punished. Yes, sex IS fun, but should only be shared by two people in love. Not a bunch of ****** spreading disease and unwanted pregnancies like yourself. You disgust me.
I know how you feel.  My period is 3 days late.  My nipples are very tender.  Did a test this morning but it was negative.  Had to go to the doctor today for antibiotics for gland infection. Today is Monday.  Have to do another test on Thursday if period hasn't arrived and not allowed to take antibiotics until then.  We have been trying for over a year since mm Sept '11.  Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
I'm 20 I have 2 kids already an I jus started sleepin with this really nice guy an I am now 2 in half days late my symptoms are tender breast clear discharge cramping an mood issues wit everyone else except him
I'm going on 3 days late now and I'm never late. My boyfriend and I have sex regularly and its always unprotected. I'm experiencing cramping, sore boobs, bloating, headaches, and some nausea. Could I be pregnant? Help me!
Haha you go doll :-) I was thinking the exact same thing
My period is late, I'm on 42 days now without a period. I had light cramps the 25th day, and on the 31st I had full pledged cramps. I tested 4 days after I had full on cramps with 2 home pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I waited 3 more days to go to Plan Parenthood for their urine pregnancy test and that came out negative as well. I started having sweats (hot and cold) while sleeping the week I tested. Also had weird adominal feelings mainly at night during that week. My boyfriend and mother both have been making more comments on how much I'm eating. I seem to be always craving something. Las night I noticed my nipples were extremely sensitive and still are. It is 42 days into my cycle and I had started to bleed a dark brown color, with no cramps. I intended to set up a doctors apt this tuesday- thursday for a blood test and ultrasound because so far I have no answers. If anyone has had similar problems and have answers I'd love to hear them.
Hi people I am slightly concerned I am 2 days late for my period and don't no what to do could anyone give me advice please. Thanks
Help! Ive been about a week and a half late on my period now, I have sore nipples, and minor crampings every now and again like my period is coming but it dosnt. I also have the thin milky discharge like the girl in her story! Ive also been a bit irritated with minor things lately...Im 20 and 112lbs...Ive been taking Hpt but they all say negative, cou I be pregnant?
Were you pregnant?
No period, I was due to have one on the 12th/13th there always on time! I keep feeling sick and going very dizzy to the point I can't stand. I've had very sore/ irritated breats which is very uncomfortable. I've taken 2 pregnacy tests but both have come back negative, I'm not too sure what's happening as the tests say I'm not pregnant! Advice please!
Your religious opinion is only helpful for people who share your same religion. To the rest, it's offensive, inflamatory, and cruel. It should be kept to yourself. This is a medical advice forum, not a pulpit. There is a time and place for everything, and this isn't the one for preaching.
hi, it my first time, am trying to get pregnant for the past 5 months no luck am becoming worried. pls I need an advice
I looked up my symptoms wondering if I could be pregnant and saw this thread that you created. I hope all is well with your now 5 year old, and that all is well with you and your love. Wishing you the ultimate best out of life! Btw, I felt happy inside for you reading this, I was glad you ended up being pregnant since that was what you hoped for. All the best to you and yours,
Alex.
Hi guys i am 3 days late on my period, and i started spotting dark brown discharge for three days, a week before my period with mild cramping, and i just started at the gym can it be a changing cycle or pregnancy?

A bit confused, i haven't taken a test yet!
My last time having sex was on the 22 of september ive been having symptoms of pregnancy and my period suppose to have came on the 12 of october me and my partner been expecting a baby but instead my period shows up 2 days later can i still be preggo?
For the past two weeks I've been cramping, like I am about to have my period. My boobs are really sore, my areola (nipples) have bumps around them, im bloated, sometimes at night it feels like im about to throw up (but I never do) and I've super tired lately and i'm 3 days late on my period. I'm 16, please don't judge! But I don't know if this is my mind playing games or if im really pregnant. I also took one home pregnancy test the day I missed my period and it came back negative. What should I do now? Wait a week to take another one or take one now? Any advice, please help. Thanks.
I have sore boobs & mild cramps every now and then . My mom amd I get our period the same time now ... But I just asked and she said she already had hers but i didnt get mine yet ? Pregnant or just late menstrul ... Help pleaseeee
hey ladies, my period is two days late today i just suffered a miscarrage only five months ago is this something that just happens or could i actually be PREGNANT? :)
Did you find out if you are pregnant
Welcome Zombiechick.  Love your user name.  LOL  Tell us what is going on and we'll try to help.  Start your own thread though, if you don't mind.  You can do that by hitting the red ask a question tab at the top of this page.
I and my husband have been trying for 7months to get pregnant I am 29 and we have been married for 4 years ... Every month we get disappointed :( but this month my nipples are sore ( never had this before) getting period pains abit of diarrhoea and more of an appetite. .feel like my stomach has gained 7pound.. am due on in 2 days done preg test last week negative. ... I really hope I am pregnant...  are these signs of pregnancy??
Were you pregnant ?
Stupid person. This website is not for preaching. Immature comment, a woman can have sex as and when she chooses due to the fact that i do not believe in god, sex for me is for enjoyment as well as reproduction, and not something that should only be experienced in marriage.
My fiance and i have been trying for a baby for the past 6 months. I am 3 days late on my period. Usually I am irregular but these last 2 months I have been on point. This month I haven't had a period yet, just sore nipples. I don't feel sick or tired. I have taken 3 test all negative. I just don't know if I should wait or what? I need advice.. :/
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
24.6k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.