Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

7 days past unprotected sex...am I pregnant?

Hello all! I am 22 and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend exactly one week ago. It was the day after my period went off. I don't track my periods or my ovulation, because my periods come on whenever they want to. There have been times when my period would come on for one month, and not come on for another, so I stopped trying to track it. I've just started feeling this pulling and burning sensation in my lower back and and my lower stomach. I also have been feeling very bloated and moody lately. When would be a good time to test to see if i'm pregnant, since I am not sure when my period is supposed to come on anyway? And I could I really be pregnant?
You wouldn't be symptomatic from just having sex a week ago. You could be getting ready to start your period.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.