Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

8 weeks since LMP, looking for info

Okay, I know all this stuff has been posted before, but humor me pretty please.  My DH and I have been ttc for roughly 6 months, I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks back in October, but I did get a faint positive at about 4.5 weeks with that one.  I've been off birth control (Nuvaring) since May or June last year and have had cycles very regularly all my life, never longer than 32 days.  
I'm not super stressed about getting pregnant, or anything else in my life, I'm healthy, skinny, everything is good except suddenly I haven't had a period for 8 weeks!  All my tests have been negative, including a blood test I paid for out of pocket last week.  I don't have insurance, so I can't insist on a vaginal ultrasound from anyone, but I'm going pure loco here. I'm too old for a new PCOS diagnosis, I'm not typically irregular, I'm not anywhere near menopause, and my blood hcg was <1, so I really don't even think I'm pregnant anymore!  (I did, because of a variety of symptoms, primarily weight gain around by belly/bloated feelings, which I never get, even during AF, I had loads of globby cervical mucus and I had this brown cm/spotting which I've never ever seen before! I also have had vivid dreams every single night for about 5 weeks now, and I get nauseous when I'm hungry, AND I'm eating way more often than usual.)

So I'm putting out a call for your stories--only resolved ones, PLEASE! I don't need more mysteries, I want to hear what actually happened to you.  Did you skip a cycle for some reason but everything was fine after that?  Did you find out you had a cyst?  Were you pregnant but didn't find out til late?  Please tell me your story!  

I promise, wholeheartedly, that I will share my resolution as soon as I have one.  
Well, I got a pelvic exam, which showed I am indeed not pregnant, and I guess it's good news because my uterus and ovaries appear to be normal, but that's all I know. I still don't know why it's been so long between periods.  9 1/2 weeks now, gah!!!!
I hope your wishes come soon for you <3 I know the waiting is no fun! It's VERY great news that your uterus and ovaries appear normal (:
Well I thought I was prego, we weren't trying at the time. We were only married 3 months.I got a positive hpt. They did a regular and a vaginal u/s. There was no baby. Did blood work... came back hypo thyroid. And I looked to be about 3 months prego. My boobs were a little bigger. Had colostrum. I asked why I was having pregnancy symptoms if I wasn't prego. My doc said the thyroid can do that if you were prego before. And at the time I did have 1 child. I know it was a gamble with my health. But I believe in my faith in God. And when we decided to start trying for #2. I stopped taking the thyroid medicine. Even though it's safe during pregnancy. And my thyroid has been normal ever since:)
So maybe you might want to get that checked out??
thanks, that actually is indeed my next step.  I have to call my local low income clinic at 7:30 in the morning to try to get an appointment for blood work, if they'll do it.  I hope they will.  I appreciate you sharing your story!  
You're welcome:) Hope you find something out. It's hard being in the dark. I'll tell ya waiting 2 weeks for the results to come back were torture.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.