Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

9 days late

Hi im 9 days late I took a test it was negative I had sex on the first of april it is now the 16 which is 2 weeks and one day is it possible that I took it too early and may be pregnant
Do you know when you ovulated?  That's probably the most important thing.  If you ovulated around the time you had sex then you could be pregnant.  However, since you say you're 9 days late it sounds like your period was due around the 7th of April, and it is doubtful that if your period really was due then that you would have been ovulating around April 1st.  If that's the case then it's very unlikely you're pregnant.  Did you end up taking another test or getting your period?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.