Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Advice needed

Hello, I Had a condom brake one the 9th and 13/14th day in my cycle (Durex have a lot to answer for 2 pack and both brake... The odds were not with us) . I had 3 days of nausea and also today the 15th day of my cycle I've had browny stringy discharge in thick stretchy mucus. Drawing in my legs like just before a period. My body feels so achey and my lower tummy feels like it has pressure on it. I'm so anxious at the moment as I'm unsure what's going on or my chances of being pregnant (we are not trying for a baby but we'd be happy either way as we would like some in the future just a little earlier than planned... But that's life) or could this be something else? Anyone have simular symptoms? xx}
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.