Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I Possibly pregnant? please

I just had some bleeding which I thought was my period because it started the exact day as my regular period would have but it was not normal at all. It started off bright red/pink on Thursday Sept, 17th and lasted for about an hour or two and then turned brown for the rest of the time and the whole bleeding process only lasted for 3 days. It was not as heavy like my regular period would have been. Afterwards I found myself having more bowel movements than usual, back and forth from normal to diarrhea, i also started urinating more, and my urine is very light yellow sometimes almost clear and i have not been drinking water lately, i have also been having cramps even after the bleeding, headaches, and earaches in my left ear very bad middle back pains, also it is more moist down there than usual. I have no way of getting to the doctor or getting a pregnancy test so i was wondering does anyone know what this could possibly be or has anyone ever experienced this? if so were you pregnant?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.