Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I Pregnant

I have undergone IUI treatment 10 days ago. After two-three days of treatment i started feeling tieredness ,backpain and today im feeling cramps in my lower abdomen . Can anyone suggest me should i wait for my periods to happen or before that can i take pregnancy test?
If you underwent IUI, you were probably told when you can test.  Usually it's right around when your period would be due otherwise it can be too early.  I  know it's a roller coaster and hard to wait.  It's been 10 days, would imagine that you can get an early detection test in really soon to get an answer.  Let us know how it goes!  
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
24.5k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.