Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant? (17 years old)

Hi, I'm really nervous and anxious that I might be pregnant... I've been on depo provera for over a year and I've never missed a shot, I'm getting my next shot June 5th. I have unprotected/protected sex, and i had sex a week ago but it was protected and he always pulls out. I've noticed that I've had to pee constantly but only a little bit comes out, and yesterday night I had a some brown and pink blood, which I only get my period when I'm 2 weeks late on my shot, but when i called they said I'm not due until the 8th of June. My stomach has been hurting a little bit and I took some midol but when I burped a little bit of puke came out but it was mostly liquid and not chunks... Could I be pregnant or am I just freaking myself out?
Its is a possibility id check wuth your doc and get a blood test done since it is the most accurate
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.