Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant?! Unprotected sex after Plan B??

My man and I had sex on Wednesday night and the condom broke. I took Plan B the following morning. On Sunday night (last night) we had sex again and, go figure, the condom broke again. Clearly we're going to switch brands. It broke near the end of our romp and he pulled out just as it broke, so he wasn't inside very long unprotected. I bought Plan B again to be safe but then on Monday (today) I started spotting. I have NO idea if I should take the second dose (I really don't want to) or if I'm in the clear because we had sex the night before spotting.
I don't want to get pregnant but I also don't want to jack my body up with two doses of the pill in one week. HELP!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.