Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant and should I test again?

I had unprotected sex one Sunday and took plan b the next day. Since then we have had unprotected sex three more times. the second time after the pill we had sex the day I was ovulating. My last period was 12 days ago(August 24th-28th) and I started spotting two days ago. Since then I have been feeling nauseous, very hungry, bloated, constipated and have had heartburn all day. my next period was expected to happen September 17th. I took a test today and it can out negative, I have one more test and I am going to schedule an appointment on Friday to see what is going on. Am I pregnant? should I test again?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.