Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant or just paranoid?

I have taken two pregnancy tests. one at 4 weeks and another at 6 weeks and both were negative. Before that i had also taken the morning after pill. Although I have had two periods and it has been 8 weeks since I had unprotected sex and all signs say im not pregnant i feel like my stomach is growing especially the front part of my lower torso between my hips and i have been feeling sick but only when i think about the thought of being pregnant. I also am very tired lately but i put that down as a result of going back to school as before then i was able to stay up until the early hours of the morning even after the unprotected sex incident. i started to notice vains on my breasts but the next day they weren't showing as much. Would you be able to ease my mind and tell me what you think is wrong as i am only in my teens and am not ready for a baby
I think you are worried that you might be pregnant and are seeing the symtoms everywhere. I do not think you are pregnant.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.