Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant?

Ok, so my last period was August 30th. I've had unprotected sex every weekend and we usually use the pull out method. There have been a few close calls and my SO also has a lot of precum. My cycle is usually at least 30 days, usually about 32 days. On the night of September 25th we had sex and I got really sharp cramps that only lasted about 20 minutes, maybe less. They didn't feel like normal period cramps. Then in the middle of the night I woke up feeling like I was really wet, i went to the bathroom and my underwear was soaked with a light watery bloody discharge. It was not like my period. Much thinner. I bled very lightly for that day and the next day it turned to a lighter spotting that was pinkish and brownish. That lasted for 3 days getting lighter and lighter and then stopped. I thought it was just an early period, but it wasn't like it at all. I'm wondering if it was possible slightly heavier implantation bleeding. It's been 5 days since that bleeding and I would have gotten my period today. I've been completely exhausted and having twinges in my lower abdomen/ovary area. Yesterday I felt really nauseous and sick to my stomach. I've been having headaches for a little over a week. And I just feel different. I have this gut feeling that I'm pregnant and I just can't shake it. I've taken multiple home pregnancy tests and all are negative. Is there a possibility that I'm pregnant? Should I keep testing? Or was that bleeding just a weird period?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.