Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant?

Hi I haven't gone to the doctor yet but I have some questions,
So my last regular period was November 8th and then my next period was late 6 days then finally came it only last like 2 days but it wasn't a normal period it was lite and pinkish. So I took a pregnancy test 6 days after and it was negative then a week after that I took another and it was negative as well but now I'm having little sharp pains in my abdomen on the left side. Then this morning I woke up with flu like symptoms and I've been able to smell things stronger now can you please help I'm so confused
Hello, I think you should go to the doctor. After taking test and the come back negative back to back the way they just did you should go to the doctor. Take another test and a blood test
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.