Am I pregnant?

So I'm late on my period for about 12 days now, and about a couple days ago I kept feeling like I had gotten my period but it's all been just watery discharge. It's odorless but it's really gross because it's a lot. I also get these weird cramps to what seems to be at my ovaries on both sides. I've been really bloated lately; I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative so I don't know what to think now. Someone please give me some advice or insights...
Most likely you are just late since you took a pregnancy test.  Those are really accurate.  Did you have unprotected sex, by the way?  Anyway, periods can be late for a variety of reasons including stress, illness, changes in routine, weight gain or loss, etc.  I'd wait a full week and if your period hasn't shown, take another test.  Most docs don't want to see you until you've skipped a full month or so.  But eventually if your period doesn't come, you can see our doctor.  That did happen to me and I had a slow thyroid causing hormonal issues that made me have periods every 3 to 4 months.