Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
12k Members

Am I pregnant?

So I'm late on my period for about 12 days now, and about a couple days ago I kept feeling like I had gotten my period but it's all been just watery discharge. It's odorless but it's really gross because it's a lot. I also get these weird cramps to what seems to be at my ovaries on both sides. I've been really bloated lately; I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative so I don't know what to think now. Someone please give me some advice or insights...
Most likely you are just late since you took a pregnancy test.  Those are really accurate.  Did you have unprotected sex, by the way?  Anyway, periods can be late for a variety of reasons including stress, illness, changes in routine, weight gain or loss, etc.  I'd wait a full week and if your period hasn't shown, take another test.  Most docs don't want to see you until you've skipped a full month or so.  But eventually if your period doesn't come, you can see our doctor.  That did happen to me and I had a slow thyroid causing hormonal issues that made me have periods every 3 to 4 months.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.