Am I pregnant?

My end date of period was last dec 15-21 and as far as i have observed with myself before i get my period i get sore breasts for atleast a week but this month I felt it on Jan 26.im expecting my period around 20-end of month cos my dates walk and changes every month. Upto now i haven't got my period, my bf and I only had sex on the 24th but we used condom and he said he so sure it didn't leaked but the end when he *** and changed condom his 'd' softened and he still tried to insert it but it did not entered me but he said it didnt leaked. So any chances Im pregnant or just late ovulation? Also I've check my cervix its soft and medium low since i can still reach it but not fully low. Idk if it is closed I felt a slit in my cervix not a round o. Please give me the best advise thanks.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Ps i haven't tested out a pt. I will update you guys. Im just waiting for atleast a week and if today I haven't got it yet I'll test.
I checked again today, morning, it is high, a bit soft and wet but not that wet just a bit. Planning on testing later.
So, try not to check your own cervix.  That's unreliable and pretty hard to do on yourself for any accuracy. Women don't usually find out they are pregnant by checking for changes of their own cervix.  :>)  I doubt you are pregnant as you used protection that didn't fail.  Wait a full week and if your period hasn't shown up, take a urine pregnancy test at home.  You are most likely just later than usual and that happens to all women from time to time.  Things that can make us late are stress, changes in routine, illness, gaining or losing weight.  So, try not to worry.  I'm guessing your period will appear soon and if not, use an hpt to double check.  good luck