MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Am I pregnant?

Hi, We are planning for a baby. My last period was on 3rd Dec'21 and had sex on 15th Dec'21. Now I am 6 days late to the next period. So I took a pregnancy test and found 2 lines but one being lighter than the other. Does this mean I am pregnant?  I took this twice on 2 consecutive days with the latest at early morning and result was still the same faint line. When should I consult the doctor for this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It sounds likely pregnant. Do you not have any other early signs? You could run another test Sunday on first morning pee, but the doctor won’t care if you wait to miss another period before visiting.  Starting prenatal vitamins would be good.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.