Anyone ever had weird/musty smelling urine in early pregnancy?

I know that a bit tmi and I'm sorry, but I didn't know that could be a sign of early pregnancy? Has anyone ever had this while pregnant or know of anyone else who had it? It just started today that I noticed every time I go to the bathroom, I can smell it and it's kind of musty-ish lol.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's very clarifying for me. Thank you guys! I hope I am; I should be getting my best results tomorrow. :)
Helpful - 0
I had that when I found out I was pregnant and now I'm in my 3trimester.
Helpful - 0
If I'm actually pregnant, like i think i am, then yes! I would totally understand what your talking about. I keep looking thinking my pee will be totally yellow because maybe I'm dehydrated but it is just a very musty color. If i am pregnant,  im just short of three signs wks along
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.