Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Can anyone who had a period while pregnant share

Please can anyone who had a period while pregnant share, my last af was on Dec 25th, was due on jan 29th, but on that day had drops of blood, and it continues today, it is bright red color, very light, can anyone tell me if they had this experience and was pregnant, my normal af is very heavy and lasts for 3-4 days, but this one is different, also me and DH BD every other day this month, tell me if this is a good chance I am or if it is somehting else, any feedback is highly appreciated.
could be implantation bleeding.  when the cells or blastowhatever burrows into the lining of your uterus to start growing and changing.  happened for me about the same time my af was due to show.  it was light and watery.  my usual af's are 8 days/heavy!!  i hope its a bfp for you.  have you taken a hpt?  good luck and best wishes.
I had a period with our daughter. I distinctly remember being really sick, dizzy and hot. I had to leave work early and my hubby went to get me some theraflu. Well, I was just miserable but had no clue that it was because I was pregnant, I had just had my period so that was not a thought at all. When the sickness would not go away, I went into the doctor and she said that I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it! I then told her that I had just had my period a week prior and she said that sometimes that happens.
Take a test and good luck to you! :)
Thanks to workingmom4 and blsusal, may God richly bless you all and baby dust to you all.
Hello Everyone!! I am new here. I was searching online about having your period and still be pregnant.... I am 5 days early with AF had some cramping this morning but thats has subsided and just bleeding now a pinkish/red watery type. Exactly 11 days ago I was ovulating so my BF and I had intercouse (Yes we are trying to get pregnant) an im 29 days between AF cycles. So when I woke up with a brown discharge and no cramping once I was up cleaning house and stuff I had gotten crampy and by noon it was like pinkish/red. Could I be pregnant or is this AF visting? Im so confused over this being that its my first if I am pregnant. Can someone give me some info. An what I have read makes me think I am pregnant so im not sure anymore what to think. Thanks Alot!!
take a home pregnancy test.  Spotting in early pregnancy is normal, but you should watch if it gets heavy with clots and if you have cramping.  If you are spotting and pregnant, you will want to get in to see a Dr. asap.  Good luck to you!!
I AM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW BUT I STARTED BLEEDING LAST NITE AROUND 6PM.I GOT SO SCARED I TOOK ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST AND IT SAID POSITIVE.I WENT TO THE DOCTORS TODAY AND SHE SAID IT WASNT LOOKING GOOD I COULD BE IN THE STAGES OF MISSCARRING.IM SCARED AND SAD TO LOSE A CHILD BUT ITS GODS WILL.THE BLEEDING IS LIKE MY USUAL PERIOD WOULD BE.NOT TO MUCH BLOOD NOWBUT BRIGHT REDISH PINK.I DID SPOT A LIL IN EARLY JAN AND A WEEK AGO BUT NOTHING TOO HARSH.HAS ANYONE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS?IM SCARED IM GOING TO LOSE MY CHILD AND I TOOK A BLOOD TEST TO SEE IF MY LEVEL IS HIGH OR GOING LOW CUZ I GUESS IF IT GOES LOW ITS A SIGN OF MISS CARRY!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.