Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Can you get pregnant the day before your period?

I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom.  I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period.  I want to know the chances of me getting pregnant the day before my period, or can you get pregnant the day before your period.
You have more chance to get pregnant having unprotected sex
two weeks before your period than the day before your period.
Ovulation usually occurs approximately 2 weeks into the middle
of your cycle.  Sometimes women don't ovulate in the 2 week
period - maybe you're one of them.  If you unsure if you're
pregnant, than take a HPT or get a blood test from your GP
or GYN.
Check out www.babycenter.com there is a load of info about all that stuff. They have an ovulation calender and will tell you your fertile days.Good luck!
I got pregnant two days before my period was due. It ended in a m/c but it did happen. I am a GYN nurse so I have a lot of resources so I KNOW that I ovulated two days before. The lining ofmy uterus wasnt that good, because it is "old" by then so I m/c'd.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding having protected sex the day before your period came.  If you properly used the condom then your chances are extremely slim.  

You need to be thinking about when you had UNprotected sex about two weeks after your period.  You had sex during your fertile time at this point and pregnancy is a definite possiblity.

Wait until your next period is due and take a hpt.  Also, checking out babycenter.com and using their ovulation calendar is a good idea.  This will help you learn the different stages of your cycle.  Good luck!!!
We were watching the new and someone ask the doctor that was asking health questions Can you get pregnant on your cycle? The doctor said you can get pregnant any day of the month except for when your cycle is present. So according to him you can get pregnant the day before your period.
i had sex and my bfs condom broke and he ejaculated inside of me well i started my period two days later could i still be pregnant?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.