Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Chances of pregnancy? Answer fast please?

So the other day I was with my girlfriend, we started by making out. We said to try orals for the first time, but before, I went to pee because I had to. After that well, I got a BJ. During the BJ, she rubbed naked on my genitals(genital on genital rubbing) for like 20 seconds before continuing the BJ. I did not ejaculate before, nor after, since I told her to stop. After we did that, I told her to wash her vulva with soap and warm water.

We rushed to the clinic to ask if we needed Plan B pill. After a small talk about what happened, they said that we didn't need to worry because it's nearly impossible to get pregnant. I have searched online , answer still no. I went and spoke to another nurse, she said that we shouldn't worry, because the chances are almost nonexistent.
We both are really worried if it could happen, could it lead to pregnancy?

I need an answer really fast, please!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.