Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could Clear/White Discharge be sign of pregnancy??

Hi everyone!  I have been TTC for 1 year and I am 7 days past ovulation.  I took a test this morning (I know it is too early, but I couldn't help myself) and it was negative.  For the past 2 days I have had a lot of clear/whiteish discharge, that is very runny (not a yeast infrction).  Sorry to be so graphic, but I am hoping this could be cervical fluid from the implanation or some sign that I could be pregnant.  Does anyone have any information on this that could help?  Has anyone who is/was pregnant had similar symptoms?
Thanks!!
-Blain
increase in discharge is a sign of pregnancy, but I'm not sure when it is supposed to start, but I do know it is a symptom!  Good luck!

Shannon
I too am ttc, and am 7dpo.  I am having the same discharge...it almost looks like the cervical mucous that I have during my "fertile" time.  I wonder if it's a good sign.  I heard that CM increases with pregnancy.....I don't remember getting this with my son in my early pregnancy, but then again that was 10 years ago.  I was pregnant in the spring and miscarried, but I am pretty sure I had extra CM at first.  Who knows....good luck, maybe this is it for both of us. Let me know your results. :)
Thank you both so much for the info.  That's crazy that we are in the same prediciment!  I hope it is good news for both of us- if it is- what fun to relate throughout the pregnancy.  This will be my first child, so I know I will have lots of questions!  I hope this discharge is a positive sign- I can't take the let down of yet another period!  When are you going to test for pregnancy?  I think I will wait to test again at 10 DPO.
-Blain
Oops- I meant to post that to Silo and Shannon!
I am 3 dpo, at least by my calculation, and also am having an increase in cm. Same as in Blain's description.  I am on third cycle since TTC #2 . First one was conceived first cycle off the pill.  So it is very frustrating already to not have conceived yet. I also do not remember if I had an increase in CM with my first pregnancy.  I was glad you asked today because I was thinking do I have my ovulation days off or what. So begins the 2ww.  Good luck everyone
I'm not sure when I'm going to test....I am going to try like heck to wait as long as possible.  I've spent so much money over the past 6 months on HPT's that my husband would have me committed if he knew.  I am supposed to start my period on Dec. 2, which is next Tues.  I have 31 day cycles.  I think I'll TRY to wait 'til Fri. to test.  I'll be 10 dpo then and it's possible that I might get a positive...but I'm not going to hold my breath.  I know what you mean about not being able to bear the thought of another period showing up.  I had a m\c in April and started ttc in July...this will be our 5th try.  I got pregnant back in March the first try.  I just assumed after my d and c  that it would be just as easy, but I was wrong.  I hope this is it for us.  Let me know how you're doing.  I think it's nice to have someone else to talk to that's going through the same thing.  Talk to you girls soon.
Silo,

I hear you!  I got pregnant first time in March but had missed miscarriage in May, D&C on June 2nd.  I didn't think much of trying again, as I thought I would just "end up" pregnant soon after.  My AF is also due around the 2nd of Dec.  It's hard these past weeks, cuz my due date would have been Dec.7th. I have this weird feeling that something happened to me during the D&C, so I had an  ultrasound done today to chk my uterus and ovaries.  (hope everything is healthy and normal)
Well, I don't want to jinx myself, but I took an HPT early this morning and got a faint positive!  I could be as much as 10 or 11 dpo.....I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated this time...I just know I had a bunch of egg white CM for about 5 days.  I don't want to get my hopes up, only because I had a chemical pregnancy in September and that was pretty heartbreaking, (although, not as heartbreaking as my m/c in April.)  I don't feel pregnant at all, which may be a good sign only because for the last 4 months in a row I felt pregnant and wasn't.  The weird thing is that I would be due tomorrow if I hadn't m/c in April.  I hope this is really it this time and that this one sticks. I am leaving it in God's hands for I know that he has  a plan that no one can change.  I will keep all of you that are ttc in my prayers.
I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who is trying to find out if I'm pg before I miss my period.  My last m/c was Nov. 4.  I ovulated Nov. 21-22.  I've already done 4 tests all of which have been negative.  I even had a blood pg test done Nov. 26 which also was negative.  But then I asked how long after actual conception will a blood test be able to tell, and they said a week and a half to 2 weeks.  So it was even too early to tell.  Now I'm 6 dpo and am having lower left and center abdominal pain.  Heaviness and a little cramping.  I wonder if this could be a sign of pg.  I sure hope so.  But I'm so afraid that it's unlikely.  I've been taking clomid for 2 months now and I'm really hoping this is it.  Good luck to you!!!

Bevanne
Hey guys, im new here, lol!
But i have this white discharge for about a week or 2, and i can't remember if it could be a sign of pregnancy. I already have an 11 month old and already forgot alot of the symptoms. But if anyone could help, i'd appreciate it. By the way, im also having alot of cramps in my stomach, if anyone knows what thats about to, id like to know. Thanks guys! :)
Hi, i am 7dpo and for the past 2 days have been having a lot of creamy white vaginal discharge, almost like the discharge i had when i was ovulating. I hope i have conceived. Any hints?
Hi, I am 56 days late for my period!  I have had 2 preg tests and 1 blood test all came back negative.  I have a creamy white discharge as well very much like ovulation but it is there continously, no odour or infection.  I have never had this before either could this be a sign of pregnancy?  The discharge started around the time of my missed period and is still there.
Hoping xx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.