Could I Be pregnant?

Hi I’m 14 years old and have had syptoms of pregnancy my last period was very light and this month I missed my period, I’ve had sore breasts for at least a week I developed a really sore and almost swollen throat as well as having very dry lips. Today I woke up and my stomach felt slightly hard I’m quite worried even though I’m not sexually actively I had a dream that I had sex and I woke up with a sore vagina? I’m sure I can’t be but I am worried
You sound like an anxious person.  Unless you think someone raped you in your sleep for real . . .  you've not had sex and therefore, have not risked pregnancy.  Pregnancy symptoms do not happen early on usually and don't start until a woman is 6 to 7 weeks along.  You'd have skipped a period by now or two.  Pregnancy symptoms are also vague and often are attributed to other things like PMS or just hormonal fluctuations.  good luck