Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant?

Okay I'm only 16 and last month I had sex with my boyfriend. We had unprotected sex but only for a few minutes at a time and then we did it again but with a condom. Last month I got a lighter period then normal and i thought it might be implantation bleeding so agter it stopped I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. This month I'm expecting my period around next week and my boobs hurt soo much! Much more then normal. Like I can just walk up and down stairs without it hurting so badly. I also have atarted to get diarheaa Anyone who has answers please share them! I'm only 16 I'd like to not become a mother at this age..  
If you don't want to be a mother, why are you having unprotected sex? It doesn't matter HOW long it's for, it can still get you pregnant. You and your partner need to be more responsible and use protection before any penetration ever occurs.

Wait to see if you get your period, and if you don't take another pregnancy test with first morning urine. If it's negative, see a doctor for blood work.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.